Butter intake is at an all time low. On average, most Americans will only consume 23 sticks of butter in a year - that's a fraction of what your grandparents guzzled back in the day. During the 1920's, deleting 72 sticks of butter a year was considered light work.
Black Hoodie / Highest Quality Yellow Screen Print
- Premium Heavyweight 13.5oz/450gm fleece
- Ring spun cotton
- 70% cotton / 30% polyester
- 100% cotton face yarns on solid colors
- 20 singles face yarn for a durable and textured fabric face
- Double fleece lined hood
- Antique silver eyelets
- Heavy duty 100% cotton shoestring drawcord with antique silver tips
- Double ribbing side panels for stretch
- Reverse coverstitch sewing on all seams for durability and a premium finish
- Body and hood panels sewn Cross-Grain to limit shrinkage & shortening after wash
- 520gm 100% cotton 1x1 ribbing at cuff and waistband
Shipping & Returns
Thank you for visiting and supporting Drink Butter. All orders will be processed and shipped with care by yours truly. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking info. Patience is appreciated during fulfillment - Drink Butter is still a small operation - with that said we can't thank you enough for your support.
At this time, we will not be offering returns & refunds on our first drop. Please be sure of sizing before you order. If you have any questions about ordering or sizing. Please reach out - always happy to help.